Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tania’s Tight Jeans

TaniaSpice11

If you like booty that begs to be slapped you’ve got to log on and check out Tania. Tania is one of the naughtiest spice vixens to grace the internet. You will only see Tania here because all of her content is completely exclusive to us. Tania knocked on my door in painted on jeans with this pretty see through thong on underneath. She was in a feisty mood so she really worked it for the camera. I’ll have to record all the nasty stuff Tania says while she’s posing one day. Tania LOVES sex and talks CONSTANTLY through our shoots. Some of her favorite phrases are, “I can’t wait to fuck myself up the ass with my finger” and “my pussy has the sweetest tasting jizz that you’ll ever lick in your life.” She usually follows this one up by sucking every drop of jizz off her fingers and playing with her swollen clit until she creams like a rockstar….boo yeah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment