Saturday, July 2, 2011

Patricia’s Huge Melons

PacinosAdventures09

Patricia likes fast cars and fast women. She’s into rod but loves to eat pussy and make women jizz. She’s got big breasts and a twat that likes to take it hard and heavy. Needless to say it didn’t’ take much for me to get Patricia over for a photo session. This kitten knew just what to do from photo one. I let this marvelous little number go and she didn’t disappoint. She had on this marvelous pink racing leotard that showed off how stacked she was. She’s got those big floppy melons that you know smack her face when she gets fucked hard from behind. Nothing like all natural ta-tas. Patricia came over shaved and ready to play. Her fingers weren’t doing the trick and I knew she needed more. I handed her a bit blue vibrator and she rode it until the sun went down. Not that I was counting but I think Patricia came about eight times before our session ended. This is the first time you will see Patricia fucking herself on the internet but I guarantee it won’t be the last time you see her! She loved it too much! 

Click here to see more!

No comments:

Post a Comment