Friday, January 14, 2011

Only Opaques – Yvette

Only Opaques Yvette
I hope everyone had a good weekend. Besides, spending most of yesterday cleaning, I had a good weekend. It was pretty low key but I saw a lot of my girl friends, flirted with some cute boys, etc. I’m kind of sad that it’s over but another one is just five days away. Not that I’m counting.

Today, I’ve have some very sultry college uniform and pantyhose pictures from Yvette. Yvette definitely turns something so cute and innocent into something very naughty. Yvette teases out of her uniform leaving only her white cotton panties and blue pantyhose on. Click here, to check out Yvette’s free gallery. Of course, you can see all of Yvette’s pantyhose pictures at Only Opaques. Only Opaques is the site for babes like Yvette in sheer stockings, opaque pantyhose and much more.

I’ll see you guys tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment